How to Visit the Academy
An open house day lets you experience the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the Academy, first-hand. You can visit us at one of our open houses in spring or fall. Our staff will show you our campus and answer questions on everything from financial aid to how you can study abroad. You’ll leave with everything you need to make a decision about beginning a career in culinary arts.
Open House Dates
All open houses are held in the M building.
- Friday, Sept. 16 12:00 p.m.
- (College Wide) Sunday, Oct. 16th 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 17th 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 9th 9:00 a.m.
- Friday, Jan. 20th 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 20th 10:00 a.m. (high schools visits encouraged)
- (College Wide) Sunday, April 2nd 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 3rd 5:30 p.m.
You can schedule an individual or family visit by special arrangement. If you can’t visit in person, you may enjoy talking to one of our recruiters face-to-face. You’ll find them at college fairs or career fairs throughout New Jersey and the surrounding states, during the academic year.