Name: Tree McCann
Title: Chef Educator
1 ea. Large potato, cooked, mashed and cooled
½ C. Unsalted butter, softened
¼ tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pure vanilla
1 lb. Fine powdered sugar, sifted
½ lb. Fondant (cooked icing)
2 C. Sweetened flaked coconut
Method of Preparation:
- Add all ingredients, except cinnamon, to the potato.
- Adjust to your personal preference and chill thoroughly.
- Shape into little potato shapes.
- Roll in cinnamon and mark with the end of a paring knife to look like the eyes or texture of a potato.
- Store in the refrigerator. Take out ½-hour before serving.