Academy of Culinary Arts Faculty
The training the Academy faculty provides offers a solid foundation for our students, whether they want to open their own businesses or work their way up into the finest restaurants.
How They're Organized
Dean, assistant director, chef supervisor, three full-time staff members, plus faculty of 12 full-time members and several part-time members.
Our faculty members offer a broad and impressive spectrum of experience. The teaching team includes:
- chefs who honed their skills in the fine hotels of Europe and the United States
- chefs who’ve polished their craft in America’s famous casinos, resorts and fine restaurants
- experts on unique regional cuisine
- pastry chefs who’ve worked for industry or run their own shops
- specialists such as our experts on wine and restaurant customer service.
ACA Faculty Biographies
- Patricia "Kelly" McClay, Dean
- Bruce R. Johns, Director of Culinary Operations
- Annmarie K. Chelius, Chef Educator
- Ruth Latorre, Chef Educator
- Philip J. Cragg, Chef Educator
- Linda L. Wohlman, Chef Educator
- Michael C. Huber, Chef Educator
- Daniel J. Matt, Chef Educator
- Mary Theresa "Tree" McCann, Chef Educator
- Joseph Sheridan, Chef Educator
- Vincent R. Tedeschi, Chef Educator
- James Usilton, Chef Educator
- Academy of Culinary Arts Support Staff