Lunch at Careme's
No need to choose from a menu! There’s a different buffet or a la carte menu every day for lunch at Careme’s gourmet restaurant. From start to finish, you’ll explore a series of tantalizing gourmet choices. The serendipity can include ice carvings, tableside preparations and carving stations.
From day to day, ice carvings, tableside preparation, or a carving station add to the lunch-time excitement at Careme's.
A typical buffet:
- fruits plus cheeses or paté,
- chilled gourmet salads
- bread or rolls baked fresh by our student-chefs
- a selection of aromatic soups
- hot entrees including red meat, white meat, a pasta dish, and fish or fowl
- a variety of vegetables and grains or potatoes
- a pastry assortment.
$14.95 per person plus 7 percent tax and 15 percent gratuity. Gratuity serves as a donation to the Careme's Scholarship Fund for culinary students.
The luncheon buffet or a la carte menu is served beginning at 11:30 a.m. Read about reservations.