Photography requests should be made at least one week in advance of an event through the College Relations Office. When an outside photographer is hired, proofs will be delivered to the College Relations Office.

Photography services provided by College Relations are for public relations and marketing purposes only. All other requests should be submitted to Information Technology Services.Camera

Photo and Videotape Release Form

Everyone who is photographed for publication purposes and who can be identified in the picture MUST sign a Photo and Videotape Release form that gives the college permission to use their photo. This is generally not necessary in group shots or shots at a distance. Additional forms are available in the College Relations Office. Note that the release is necessary even if you are taking your own photos. No photograph will be used without a signed release.