Procedure No. 915.7
Area: Facilities Management
Description: Fuel Dispensing Control
- Receiving, dispensing, and reordering will be the responsibility of the Automotive Mechanic. A log will be kept at the pump site for logging withdrawal dates, vehicle mileage, license number, department/division and number of gallons.
- As a car is returned after use, its tank will be filled to record the amount of fuel consumed. A log will be kept at the pump site for logging such withdrawals (by date, vehicle mileage, license number, department/division, and number of gallons).
- At 3:30 p.m. each day, Monday through Friday, the pump meter readings will be logged in a log book. Tanks will be locked and the power disconnected at this time.
- Vehicles going beyond the mileage of a full tank shall be issued credit cards but are responsible for limiting such purchases to only enough fuel to return to the College campus, and the tank will then be topped off at the College Fuel Depot.
- NO FUEL WILL BE PUT IN PRIVATELY OWNED VEHICLES AS THIS IS TAX FREE FUEL AND IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE TO DO SO.
Back to the Policies and Procedures Main Menu