Procedure No. 859.1
Area: Human Resources
Description: Vision Care Program
1. Vision Care claim forms can be obtained in the Benefits or Human Resources Office.
2. Employee uses one form for each vision care provider. If examination occurs at the physician's office and glasses are purchased at an eyeware store, two forms are necessary.
3. Vision Care Claim Form is completed by the employee. The completed form along with all receipts are submitted to the Benefits Office.
4. Documents are reviewed for eligibility based on bargaining unit agreement criteria.
5. Employees can expect reimbursememt within 30 days from submission of claim form.
6. Claims not eligible for reimbursement will be returned to the employee with an explanation for denial of claim.
7. Inquiries should be directed to the college's Benefits Coordinator.
Back to the Policies and Procedures Main Menu