Procedure No. 841.1
Area: Human Resources
Description: Position Classification
- The employee and/or supervisor requests a Reclassification Questionnaire from the Human Resources Department (also available online)
- The supervisor complete
sand signs Supplement 1: Position Reclassifcation Form and returns it to Human Resources
- The supervisor meets with Human Resources to review and discuss details of the request
- Human Resources studies the request and prepares a report for the President's Reclassification Review Committee.
- Human Resources meets with the President's Reclassification Review Committee to discuss the merits of the request, including comparative data within the classification.
- The President's Reclassification Review Committee will then decide, if applicable, to bring the supervisor and/or area Dean into the discussion.
- The President's Reclassification Review Committee issues its findings to the Human Resources Department.
- Human Resources communicates the findings to the supervisor.
- Human Resources implements the results of the reclassification study, if applicable.
Back to the Policies and Procedures Main Menu