Procedure No. 602.4 - Supplement 3
Area: Finance Department
Atlantic Cape Community College AIR TRAVEL REQUEST * NAME_____________________________________ EXT.________ DATE ____________________ BUDGET NO. TO BE CHARGED______________________________ BUDGET LIMIT $___________ TRIP DESTINATION _______________________________________________________________ PURPOSE_________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ DEPART FROM______________________________ RETURN TO_____________________________ DATE LEAVING_____________________________ DATE RETURNING________________________ * Attach copy of agenda/registration form or explanation memo, i.e. conference data. _________________________________________ ______________________________________ Signature of Traveler Associate Dean (where applicable) _________________________________________ ______________________________________ Dean Date - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AIR TRAVEL REQUEST PROCEDURES:
1. NO airline tickets may be ordered until this form is completed and signed, with appropriate budgetary approvals.
2. Upon receipt by the appropriate dean's office, tickets will be ordered from college travel agency(ies). Please provide as much information as possible, especially special conference rates.**
3. All tickets will be mailed to the appropriate Dean's office and you will be notified when they arrive, unless approval is given for other arrangements.
4. The cost of the tickets ordered on the college American Express card will be back-charged to your department/division budget. Please notify your area supervisor of any changes in your flight plans.
5. All other travel arrangements must be made by using the appropriate forms and procedures as set by policy, unless otherwise authorized.
**NOTE: If detailed flight information is required, it may be suggested that the traveler speak directly with the travel agent before tickets are finalized.
JEA-6/1/92-Rev. 3/25/94-Atlantic CapeTG.Policy and Procedures Disk
Back to the Policies and Procedures Main Menu