Policy No. 500
Area: General Administration
Revisions Adopted: 6/26/01
Description: Administrative Responsibility
As the Chief Executive Officer the President will provide for efficient and effective management of College affairs through the Vice President of Academics, the Executive Director of Administration and Business Services, the Executive Director of Finance, Dean of Students, the Dean of Continuing Education and Training/Interim Provost, the Dean of Information Technology Services, the Executive Director of Communications/College Relations and the Executive Director of Personnel and Labor Relations
The above positions report directly to the President for the following areas of responsibility:
- The Vice President of Academics for academic administration.
- The Executive Director of Administration and Business Services for administration of Business Services and Facilities Management.
- The Executive Director of Finance for the administration of Finance, Audit and Budget.
- The Dean of Students for administration of student services.
- The Dean of Continuing Education and Training/Interim Provost for the administration of the Charles D. Worthington Atlantic City Center and Cape May County Extension Center.
- The Dean of Information Technology Services for the administration of computer services and communications.
- The Executive Director of Communications/College Relations for the administration of media communications, marketing, public relations and development.
- The Executive Director of Personnel and Labor Relations for administration of the Human Resources Department.
Back to the Policies and Procedures Main Menu