Procedure No. 15.1
Area: Board of Trustees
Description: Adoption of Revisions to Tuition/Fees Schedule and Adoption of Overall College Budget
1. Prior to adoption of a revision to the college's tuition or fee schedule, or prior to delivery of the overall college budget to the Board of School Estimate pursuant to N.J.S.A. 18A:64A-17, the Board of Trustees shall conduct a public hearing so that an opportunity to be heard will be afforded those members of the college community wishing to address the proposed tuition/fee revisions or budget.
2. The public hearing may be scheduled to occur during a previously scheduled public meeting of the Board of Trustees.
1. Not less than seven (7) days in advance of any public hearing scheduled under subsection (a), the Secretary of the Board of Trustees shall give notice of the hearing in the following manner:
- a. by posting:
- Bulletin Board, 2nd Floor, J-Bldg.
- b. by publication in THE PRESS and the MAINLAND JOURNAL
- c. by mailings to:
- Atlantic County Executive
- Chairperson of the Atlantic County Board of Chosen Freeholders
- Atlantic County Clerk
- Atlantic Cape Board of Trustees
Back to the Policies and Procedures Main Menu