Procedure No. 1.1
Area: Board of Trustees
Description: Code of Ethics Pertaining to Conflicts of Interest for College Trustees and the College President
1. Prior to each November Board re-organization meeting, the President shall issue to the Trustees:
- A copy of the Code, including signature page
- The Eight Key Principles for Community College Trustees
- Executive Order 65 Disclosure Form
- Committees: Application for Service
The Financial Disclosure Statement will be issued by the State in January.
2. Immediately upon their appointments, the President shall issue each to new Trustees.
Back to the Policies and Procedures Main Menu