The Institute for Community Development Offering Training for Nonprofits
April 13, 2009
As part of its ongoing effort to aid local nonprofit agencies, the Institute for Community Development of Southern New Jersey is offering a number of training programs throughout the spring:
- April 21: Implementing Your Capital Campaign, The Basics
- April 27: Management/Supervisory Development
- May 6: ICD Annual Conference, Nonprofit Stimulus Conference: Navigating Your Nonprofit Through Difficult Economic Waters
- May 11: Enhancing Your Marketing Efforts Using Web-based Tools
- May 14: Website Maintenance: Part 1
- May 19: Making the Transition to Supervisor
- May 28: Website Maintenance: Part 2 (requires Website Maintenance: Part 1)
- June 3: Building a Better Agency by Building Your Capacity
The ICD is a collaborative project of Atlantic Cape Community College and The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. The institute provides training, consultative and technical assistance to nonprofit organizations throughout the region.
Nonprofit agencies are crucial to providing services to the community. During uncertain economic times, these organizations struggle with funding challenges, infrastructure development and shrinking resources. The ICD exists to strengthen the nonprofit community throughout Atlantic and Cape May counties.
The classes take place at various locations throughout Atlantic and Cape May counties. For exact locations and more information, call (609) 626-3599 or visit www.atlantic.edu/icd.