New State Health Regulations Require Hepatitis, MMR Vaccinations
October 22, 2008
Due to recent changes in state health regulations students are required to provide proof of immunization as follows:
1. Full-time students born after December 31, 1956:
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Booster shot for measles (often given as MMR in one shot)
2. All first-time full-time students entering on or after Fall 2008:
- Hepatitis Series (3 Doses)
By state regulations, those who do not provide proof will not be able to register for classes until required proof of immunization is provided.
Download the form and a list of public clinics that can provide the vaccinations here. Send or deliver the form or official medical documentation to Enrollment Services in time to take advantage of registration that begins in December. Contact Enrollment Services at 343-5005 if you have any questions.