Variety of Summer Workshops Offered at Cape May County Campus
May 21, 2007Atlantic Cape Community College is offering a wide variety of noncredit courses from yoga to ballroom dancing at the college's Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, Cape May Court House.
- Real Estate Sales Pre-Licensing, 8:45 a.m.-2:45 p.m., Mondays-Thursdays, June 4-28, $350
- Swing/Jitterbug, 8:30-9:30 p.m., Tuesdays, June 5-25, $55
- Ballroom Dancing, 7-8:30 p.m., Tuesdays, June 5-25, $69
- eBay: Buying, Selling, Collecting, 9 a.m.-noon, Wednesday, June 6, $45
- Introduction to Personal/Business Computers, 6-9 p.m., June 19 and 21, $89
- Excel: Creating Dynamic Charts and Graphs, 6-9 p.m., Thursday, June 28, $59
- Introduction to the Personal Computer for Senior Citizens, 10 a.m.-noon, Mondays, July 9-Aug. 6, $99
- Creative Writing, 6:30-9 p.m., Tuesdays, July 10-Aug. 14, $105
- Yoga, 6:30-8 p.m., Wednesdays, July 11-Aug. 8, $89
- Wake Up Wild, 10-11:30 a.m., Saturdays, July 21-Aug. 18, $69 per adult/child pair
- Microsoft Word: Creating Mail Merges, Labels and Envelopes, 6-9 p.m., Wednesday, July 25, $59
- Exploring the World Via the Internet for Senior Citizens, 10 a.m.-noon, Mondays, Aug. 13-27, $59
Online courses in dozens of categories from art to writing begin every six weeks. For a complete listing of online courses, visit www.ed2go.com/accc.
For additional information about ACCC's summer noncredit workshops, call (609) 463-4774, ext. 4829, or visit www.atlantic.edu/conted.