Honors Program Offers Engaging, Creative Learning Environments for High-Achieving Students at Atlantic Cape
November 7, 2016
Atlantic Cape Community College’s new Honors Program is geared toward students who excel academically and want to work more intensely in a small class environment.
Honors courses offer high-achieving students the opportunity to participate in engaging and creative learning environments that extend beyond those of the regular classroom, at no additional cost.
This spring students can choose from Honors ENGL102 Composition II; Honors SOCL101 Principles of Sociology; Honors COMM120 Public Speaking; and Honors MATH 220 Statistical Methods.
The Honors curriculum includes special sections of general education courses as well as specialized transfer courses. The Honors Program prepares students to transfer to competitive four-year colleges and universities. Benefits include:
- Small class size
- Full-time faculty who are experts in their field
- Opportunity to enroll in two of Atlantic Cape’s national honor societies: Phi Theta Kappa and Sigma Kappa Delta
- Resume builders for scholarships, transfer and career
- Honors designation on transcript
- Honors luncheon hosted by Rutgers University
For more information on the Honors Program or to apply, visit www.atlantic.edu/honors.
Link to application HERE.