Five-month Culinary Training at CMCC Begins Feb. 3; Restaurateur-Sponsored Scholarships Available
January 8, 2014
There’s still time to register for the Academy of Culinary Arts noncredit Culinary Arts Training Program at the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, in Cape May Court House. The five-month training program begins Monday, Feb. 3.
The career preparation program offers participants hands-on courses to either learn new skills or enhance existing ones. During the program, students will:
- Become ServSafe Certified
- Master cooking techniques, short-order and pantry skills
- Enhance time management and organizational skills
- Acquire skills in bread baking, pie making, cake decorating and plated desserts
- Develop techniques for making stocks, soups and sauces
Restaurateurs can sponsor a promising employee with a scholarship for the program.
For additional information about scholarships and training, contact Judy DeSalvo at 609-343-5624 or email@example.com.