Free Technology Workshops at Cape May County Campus Begin in January
December 11, 2013
Atlantic Cape Community College will offer free computer training through a grant from the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development. All New Jersey businesses and nonprofits may participate in this opportunity.
The following sessions will be offered at Atlantic Cape’s Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road in Cape May Court House, Room 105:
- Introduction to Spreadsheets – Excel 2010, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Jan. 16
- Introduction to Word – Word 2010, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Jan. 17
- Introduction to Spreadsheets – Excel 2010, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Jan. 23
- Introduction to Word – Word 2010, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Jan. 24
CMCC will also host two no-cost social media workshops, including:
- Social Media 101: The Fundamentals, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Jan. 31
- Social Media and Marketing, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Feb. 7
The Department of Labor and Workforce Development offers competitive customized training funds to upgrade the skills of New Jersey employees. Employers from a variety of industries are invited to apply for grants to train employees.
For more information, or to register employees for training, contact Susan DeCicco at (609) 343-5655.