ACA’s Culinary Arts Training Program Begins Sept. 30; Restaurateur-Sponsored Scholarships Available
July 10, 2013
There’s still time to register for the Academy of Culinary Arts five-month noncredit Culinary Arts Training Program at the Mays Landing Campus, 5100 Black Horse Pike. Classes begin Monday, Sept 30.
The career preparation program offers participants hands-on courses to either learn new skills or enhance existing ones. During the program, students will:
- Become ServSafe Certified
- Learn to master cooking techniques, short order and pantry skills
- Enhance time management and organizational skills
- Acquire skills in bread baking, pie making, cake decorating and plated desserts
- Develop techniques for making stocks, soups and sauces
Restaurateurs can sponsor a promising employee with a scholarship for the program.
For additional information about scholarships and training, contact Judy DeSalvo at 609-343-5624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.