New Jersey Council of County Colleges Chairperson to Speak at Atlantic Cape Commencement May 23
April 17, 2013
Bakari Lee, Esq., a member of McManimon, Scotland & Baumann law firm in Roseland, will deliver the keynote address to Atlantic Cape Community College’s class of 2013 at the school’s 46th annual commencement, 11 a.m., Thursday, May 23.
Lee is an advocate for community colleges and has demonstrated his commitment to the success of community college students through his roles as chairperson of the New Jersey Council of County Colleges, as a member and officer of the Board of Trustees for Hudson County Community College and as the Northeast Regional Chairperson for the Board of Directors for the Association of Community College Trustees.
Prior to joining the McManimon, Scotland & Baumann law firm, Lee was a law clerk for the Honorable Darryl Dean Donohue of the Territorial Court of the Virgin Islands—St. Croix Division, and was a senior financial analyst in the Animal Health Division of Pfizer, Inc.
Lee earned his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers University School of Law—Newark and his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Florida A&M University.
- Atlantic Cape’s Student Government President To Attend Med School this Fall
- Atlantic Cape is Compass for High Honor Speaker
- Egg Harbor Township Graduate to Study Communication at Temple University
- Scholarships Help First-Generation Student Graduate from Atlantic Cape
- Atlantic Cape Gives Entrepreneur a Second Chance at Dreams