ACA to Offer Non-credit Culinary Training in Cape May; Restaurateur-Sponsored Scholarships Available
October 25, 2012
Atlantic Cape Community College’s Academy of Culinary Arts will offer its five-month noncredit Culinary Arts Training Program at the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, in Cape May Court House beginning in January.
The career preparation program offers participants hands-on courses to either learn new skills or enhance existing ones. During the program, students will:
- Become ServSafe Certified
- Learn to master cooking techniques, short order and pantry skills
- Enhance time management and organizational skills
- Acquire skills in bread baking, pie making, cake decorating and plated desserts
- Develop techniques for making great stocks, soups and sauces
The training program begins Monday, Jan. 7.
Restaurateurs can sponsor a promising employee with a scholarship for the program.
For additional information about scholarships and training, contact Judy DeSalvo at 609-343-5624 or email@example.com.