ACA to Offer Non-Credit Culinary Training in Cape May; Restaurateur-Sponsored Scholarships Available
September 17, 2012
Starting January 2013, Atlantic Cape Community College’s Academy of Culinary Arts will offer its five-month non-credit Culinary Arts Training Program at the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, in Cape May Court House.
The career preparation program offers participants hands-on courses to either learn new skills or enhance existing ones. During the program, students will:
- Become ServSafe Certified
- Learn to master cooking techniques, short order and pantry skills
- Enhance time management and organizational skills
- Acquire skills in bread baking, pie making, cake decorating and plated desserts
- Develop techniques for making great stocks, soups and sauces
The training program begins Monday, Jan. 7.
Restaurateurs can sponsor a promising employee with a scholarship for ACA's Culinary Arts Training Program.
For additional information about scholarships and training, contact Judy DeSalvo at 609-343-5624 or email@example.com.