Free Help Available to Complete Financial Aid Forms
March 9, 2012
Atlantic Cape Community College can help you navigate the federal financial aid process if you need help paying for college. Representatives from the college’s Financial Aid staff will be available to show high school students and graduates how to access financial assistance for post-secondary education at free workshops on completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Atlantic Cape is offering these information sessions through a federal grant administered by the State of New Jersey for anyone seeking assistance, regardless of where they plan to attend college.
Free workshops for students and parents will be held at Atlantic Cape’s three campuses:
Charles D. Worthington Atlantic City Campus, 1535 Bacharach Blvd.
- Monday, March 19, 5-8 p.m., Room 232
- Tuesday, March 20, 5-8 p.m., Room 221A
- Wednesday, March 21, 5-8 p.m., Room 105
Mays Landing Campus, 5100 Black Horse Pike
- Monday, March 26, 5-8 p.m., Room B132
- Tuesday, March 27, 5-8 p.m., Room K133
- Saturday, March 31, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Room B124
Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, Cape May Court House
- Saturday, April 14, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Room 205
Seats are limited, and attendees will need to bring required documentation. Attendees must RSVP to Lauren Laughlin, financial aid department, at (609) 343-4900, ext. 5279.