Atlantic Cape Offers Corporate Training Programs
July 6, 2011
Atlantic Cape Community College offers flexible customized training opportunities for businesses and organizations in the areas of computer skills, communication, supervisory and management development, human resource applications, and more.
Features of Atlantic Cape’s Customized Training Services include:
· Programs tailored to your specific business needs
· Flexible scheduling to accommodate all shifts
· Affordable pricing
· Highly qualified professional trainers and instructors
· Groups as small as 10 or as large as 100
· Leading-edge technology and training methods
· Coordination with professional associations, governmental agencies, universities and consultants
· Assistance with applying for customized training grants through the New Jersey Department of Labor
Corporate Training classes are offered at the Mays Landing and Mays Landing East campuses, 5100 Black Horse Pike; the Cape May County Campus, 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, in Cape May Court House; or in the location of your choice.
For more information, contact Carol Drea at (609) 343-4816 or email@example.com.