Atlantic Cape Community College creates opportunity by providing access to excellent programs and services that successfully meet students’ educational goals.
- Integrity: Assure the public's trust.
- Caring: Committed to student success.
- Accountability: Accept responsibility for all college actions.
- Respect: Honor and value every member of the community.
- Excellence: Provide the highest quality programs and services.
Atlantic Cape Community College will be the region’s preferred choice for higher education and professional training and a leading catalyst for economic and workforce development. The college will anticipate and fulfill regional educational needs, strengthen our community’s economy, and partner with K-12 and higher education institutions to create seamless educational pathways and maximize student success.
Goal 1: Connect
Connect and engage students with opportunities to be successful.
Goal 2: Plan
Assist students in creating and fulfilling their academic and career plan.
Goal 3: Complete
Increase the number of students who successfully complete their educational goals.
Goal 4: Lead
Lead the institution to excellence through continuous improvement and the effective and efficient use of resources to maximize student success.