Welcome to the PC Services Home Page! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail John Feldbauer, Director, PC Services and Telephony. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
Technical Support for Administrative Offices, Faculty Offices/Computer Labs:
If you have a technical problem, please open a support ticket by clicking this link: www.myschoolbuilding.com. You may also call the help desk by dialing extension 5555 for Mays Landing, 4772 for Atlantic City, 4521 for Cape May, or e-mail the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Datatel related issues, please call 5292.
If you would like to send an e-mail note to a staff member, please click on the name listed below:
- John Feldbauer, Director, PC Services and Telephony
- Sandi Greco, Assistant Director, PC Services
- Christopher Vallese, Trainer/Support Technician, Main Campus
- Nelson Bugas, Senior Technician, Main Campus
- Al Ebinger, Senior Technician, Main Campus
- Suzanne Fiedler, Master Technician, Main Campus
- Martin Thorstensen, Specialist, WACC
- Clifford Burns, Technician, Main Campus
- April Wolff, Technician, CMCC
- Asiqul Hoque, Technician, WACC
- Brandon Lewis, Technician, Main Campus
The PC Services department, under the leadership of Douglas Hedges, Dean, Information Technology Services, provides:
- Software and hardware support for personal computers used by students, faculty, and staff.
- Audio Visual services
- Telephone services
- Networking services
These services are provided for equipment located in classrooms, labs, and offices at the Mays Landing, Atlantic City, and Cape May campuses.
The personal computers supported are a mixture of IBM and Macintosh computers.