Welcome to the PC Services Home Page! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail John Feldbauer, Director, PC Services and Telephony. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
Technical Support for Administrative Offices, Faculty Offices/Computer Labs:
If you have a technical problem, please open a support ticket by clicking this link: www.myschoolbuilding.com. You may also call the help desk by dialing extension 5555 for Mays Landing, 4772 for Atlantic City, 4521 for Cape May, or e-mail the help desk at email@example.com.
For Datatel related issues, please call 5292.
If you would like to send an e-mail note to a staff member, please click on the name listed below:
- John Feldbauer, Director, PC Services and Telephony
- Sandi Greco, Assistant Director, PC Services
- Christopher Vallese, Trainer/Support Technician, Main Campus
- Nelson Bugas, Senior Technician, WACC
- Al Ebinger, Senior Technician, Main Campus
- Suzanne Fiedler, Senior Technician, Main Campus
- Martin Thorstensen, Specialist, Main Campus
- April Wolff, Technician, CMCC
- Brandon Lewis, Technician, WACC
The PC Services department, under the leadership of Douglas Hedges, Dean, Information Technology Services, provides software support for personal computers used by staff. These computers are located in offices at the Mays Landing campus.
The personal computers supported are a mixture of IBM and Macintosh computers.